Location at a glance
• Only 1hr: 30mins drive North of Brisbane
• Overlooking Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
• 1hr: 15 minutes drive from Brisbane domestic and international airports
• 40 minutes drive to the Sunshine Coast beaches
• 45 minutes to the Sunshine Coast Airport
• 50 minutes drive to Noosa
• 460m. above sea level (1500ft.)
• Just 2.5km south of Montville on the road between Montville and Maleny.
*GPS USERS: Please input Strong Court Montville which is the nearest cross street and is approximately 150m. from the entrance to Clouds.
(Some GPS systems do not recognise Balmoral Road).
- take the Bruce Highway north from Brisbane towards the Sunshine Coast.
- exit onto the Glass House Mountains Tourist Drive/Steve Irwin Way.
- travel 1km past Australia Zoo and turn left over the railway crossing into Landsborough.
- follow this road through the roundabout and on up the range in the direction of Maleny.
- at the top of the range take the right turn to Montville. Clouds of Montville & Maleny are approx. 9km from the turn-off on the left-hand side.
- take the Nambour Connection Road off the Bruce Highway.
- follow the Blackall Range Tourist Drive signs up the range to Mapleton.
- follow the main road through Flaxton and Montville.
- you will find Clouds of Montville & Maleny some 2.5km south of Montville on the main road on the right-hand side.